The Danish government, in cooperation with the University of Southern Denmark, is offering foreign students a Danish government scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science for the academic session 2022-2023.
This scholarship is very competitive and applies to international students who want to enroll in Masters in Engineering (Electronics and Mechatronics). The scholarship consists of two parts: a complete tuition fee waiver and a subsidy that helps cover the cost of living in the amount of DKK 3,000 per month before taxes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
Host Institution(s): University of Southern, Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Complete tuition fee waiver & DKK 3000 per month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship
For some applicants, this scholarship is a recognition of significant investments made by foreign students during their education. The Faculty of Engineering has the opportunity to provide qualified applicants to other programmers in Sønderborg for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to the best-qualified candidates based on the average grade point of their bachelor’s degree.
NOTE: If you are eligible for a Danish State Grant, the scholarship will not be considered.
To be eligible for a University of Southern Danish Government scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Applicants must enroll in one of the following Sønderborg Masters Courses, which begin in September: MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics; MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
How to apply: Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified candidates. All qualified candidates who have been offered a place of study will automatically be considered a scholarship. No separate application is required.
In order to apply for a scholarship, all required documentation must be available before the application deadline to ensure that we can process your application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
Application Deadline: Not Specified