In this airticle we disscuss Desktop Computer Advantages and disadvantages .perhaps we all know because we see it in our homes, in offices, in shops. Most people consider computer monitor as computer which is not right as it is only one screen which shows us all the activities going on within it.The collection of all devices is called a computer. It is a computer that is designed to be in a fixed location. Like laptops and other portable devices it does not have internal batteries, due to which it is always connected to a power source.Therefore, this term “desktop computer” is still used to separate personal Pcs and large computers such as mainframes and supercomputers.
What are the Advantages of Desktop Computers?
Let’s know about the advantages of Desktop Computers.
- They are much cheaper than laptops. You can get better configuration at a lower price, which saves a lot of money from the user. They are mostly used in schools and offices.
- Charging and overheating are not the problem
- Where there is a problem of overheating due to over charging and overuse in laptops, there is no problem in desktop. You can use them by ON for hours.
- Can assemble easily and parts are easily available
- In Desktop, you can easily assemble any parts yourself, so you can customize it according to your needs.
But the laptop parts are mostly built in, so they are not easily available and their parts are also not expensive compared to the laptop.
What are Disadvantages of Desktop Computers
Let’s know about the disadvantages of Desktop Computers.
- Desktops are absolutely static. They are fixed in one place to use. At the same time, you can transfer the laptop from one place to another.
- Noisy and Space are required
- They are more noisy than laptops because they have larger components. Together they also consume more space as they are installed in a larger space. For this they need a separate desktop.
- It has less style and also has a lot of cables.
- There is no difference in his style in about 10 to 15 years. There are many changes in the style of laptops.
- Many Cables are used in Desktop which reduces its design.
I hope that I have given you complete information about what is a desktop computer and I hope you all have understood about desktop computer definition.
If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
Desktop Computer Advantages and disadvantages.Desktop Computer Advantages and disadvantages.